Feeling stuck? Unfocused and unmotivated? If you need help to manage your mind, clarify your goals and stay on track, one-on-one coaching will propel you forward. Maybe you’re at a crossroads in your life, or you’re just ready to start making some positive changes. Book now for a free initial consultation to chat about where you’re at right now, and where you might want to be. We can talk strategies and plans, and you can decide from there if you’re ready to launch into the coaching program and change your life.
- You will have a clearer sense of who you are.
- You’ll learn how to manage your thoughts and emotions to best serve you.
- You will identify your biggest challenges and how to overcome them.
- You’ll have a solid plan for achieving your dreams.
- And you will have already made astounding progress in achieving your goals on the way.
Workplace Coaching & Workshops
Working primarily with the human services sector (disability, aged care, health, child care etc), Fly Life Coaching provides in-house workshops for your staff to:
- Gain clarity on their own goals and obstacles
- Increase their motivation and commitment
- Develop resilience for emotionally demanding work
- Cope with change in the workplace and life in general
Workshops will be tailored to your specific needs to make sure you get the most value for your staff.
From time to time, Fly Life Coaching will run small-group programs to teach personal development strategies.
- Refine your sense of identity and have a strong understanding of who you are and what is truly important to you.
- Develop insight into your existing relationships and how to strengthen them, as well as how to develop healthy and strong relationships in the future.
- Improve your communication skills in both social and professional domains.
- Learn how to build resilience and deal positively with setbacks.
- Develop tools and discipline for setting and achieving your goals.
- Gain clarity and direction in your life, and develop a plan for getting to where you want to be.
- Plus more!
There is nothing like gaining a clear sense of what you want and knowing how to achieve it.
If you are interested in finding out more about the next group program and getting on the wait list, please contact me today. Places are limited.
I am available for speaking engagements at schools, workplaces, and community groups. Please contact me to discuss further.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Avoiding burnout
- Managing difficult emotional situations
- Goal setting and achievement
- Conflict resolution
- Study strategies
- Identity and Values – shaping your future
get in touch
If you want to discuss one of the services offered above, or if you can’t see exactly what you’re looking for, drop me a line today and let’s chat. I’m totally NOT a salesperson, and will not trap you into anything you don’t want, so don’t be scared to get in touch. Can’t wait to hear from you!